BAE Systems' high-reliability, radiation-hardened space electronics, space-resilient mission payloads, and secure ground solutions ensure operational excellence and mission assurance for a variety of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), national security, civil, and commercial/private space missions. And we are the "go to" choice for limiting low-orbit risk when plans call for landing on a distant planet or moon.
Key BAE Systems space systems
- Rad-hard standard components for the space and missile defense communities, from SRAM, C-RAM, and PROM technologies to current and legacy FPGAs, and SpaceWire.
- Radiation-hardened single board computers (SBCs) that have so far seen more than 10,000 years of flight without failure. Learn about our RAD750®, and RAD5545® SBCs.
- Space-hardened payload subsystems and units such as our radio frequency (RF) and infrared (IR) sensors, digital receivers, reconfigurable processing modules, solid-state recorders, and more.
- Application Specific Design Services
- Rad hard, low power, high-reliability circuit libraries
- Space resiliency packaging, from flip-chip and wirebond to ceramic quad flat pack, ceramic column grid array, and plastic ball grid array