May 21 - 23 2019
AUSA LANPAC Symposium & Exposition
Join us at the Association of the United States Army’s LANPAC Symposium & Exposition in Hawaii.
Our goal is to supply game changing technology and security capabilities to US allies and partners in the Indo-Pacific Region. Stop by our booth to learn how we’re innovating solutions for the most complex land, air, and sea missions.Come visit us at Booth #404.
Preview our products
- Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS®) laser-guided rocket – Turns a standard unguided 2.75-inch (70 millimeter) rocket into a precision laser-guided rocket to give warfighters a low-cost surgical strike capability.
- Optical Electronic Warfare Systems – Provides superior protection against guided and unguided threats to rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM) system – Provides protection against an array of modern, highly lethal missile attacks in all infrared threat bands.
- Hostile Fire Indicator Common Acoustic Sensor (HICAS) – Detects and provides aircrew warning for ballistic hostile threats. It is fully integrated into the CMWS ECU processor.
- 2-Color Advanced Warning System (2CAWS) – Detects and defeats threats during complex, multi-threat engagement scenarios at extended ranges via 2-color IR sensing with higher confidence.
- M777 Lightweight Towed 155mm Howitzer – With unparalleled tactical and strategic mobility, the battle-proven 39 caliber M777 sets the standard for modern, reliable fire support in the most hostile environments.
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAV7A1) – Vehicle with rugged durability and superior mobility for transporting troops and cargo from ship to shore.
Honolulu, HI, United States of America
May 21 - 23 20192019-05-21T13:08:19+02:002019-05-23T13:08:44+02:00 | Honolulu, HI, United States of America2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America
Jun 2 - 5 2019
2019 GEOINT Symposium
Advancing Next-Generation Intelligence Solutions
BAE Systems is utilizing innovative technologies to produce impressive results. From cognitive and advanced analytics services to cloud and cyber security, we are providing superior solutions for all phases of the geospatial lifecycle. Visit us at booth #625 to get the solution you need for any phase of the geospatial lifecycle.
Capabilities we're displaying
San Antonio, TX , United States of America
Jun 2 - 5 20192019-06-02T22:55:24+02:002019-06-05T22:55:38+02:00 | San Antonio, TX , United States of America900 E. Market Street , San Antonio, TX , 78205, United States of America