BAE Systems’ XTS® Diode is a small, lightweight, and rugged OWT device that enables secure, unidirectional transfer of data, email, and files between users on networks of different classification levels. It uses pitcher/catcher software combined with hardware enforcement, and integrates with NiFi or Datagate Orchestration engines for information validation to assure secure delivery. The pitcher/catcher software is hosted on our STOP™ high assurance operating system, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
Providing agencies and users across various classification levels with the information security and cyber resiliency they need to communicate and collaborate effectively, XTS Diode already secures sensitive data for the Department of Defense (DoD), the intelligence community (IC), and coalition partners worldwide.
A perfect technology partner to our XTS® Guard 7 cross domain solution, XTS Diode can also be used with other CDS systems, it is OS-agnostic, and its advanced OWT architecture can bolster performance in any secure data system. That includes secure communications for state, federal, and municipal law enforcement, critical infrastructure systems, and approved commercial applications.
Key capabilities and benefits of the XTS® Diode include:
- Meets all NSA and NCDSMO RTB cyber security requirements
- More capabilities and speed compared to earlier OWT solutions, in a significantly more compact size and at lower unit, implementation, and maintenance costs.
- Includes forward-error correction to ensure messages can be recovered post transmission.
- Reaches 10Gb of throughput while maintaining a miniscule footprint,
- Application options are predicated on STOP™ to heighten the level of security at the operating system level, as well as providing OS heterogeniality required by RTB
- XTS Diode seamlessly integrates with the XTS® Guard to comply with the latest RTB architectures for deployment,
- Simple API developed to enable the simple plug-in of numerous content filters,
- Lower cost by allowing all products to be purchased and supported from a single vendor, with proven architecture and experience,
- Perfect for sharing files, or streaming ISR via User Datagram Protocol (UDP) or Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
Our cyber security support and services
BAE Systems provides world class technical support and professional services to assist with deploying, administering, and troubleshooting our entire cyber security portfolio, including our XTS® products. Our technical support and professional services team is comprised of high-level engineers with years of experience working with our cyber security product lineup. Our support and training services include:
- 24x7 Technical Support provided on all BAE Systems cyber security products via phone and email, and available through purchase of maintenance plans.
- Training including instructor-led formal and informal courses, available both at your site and at BAE Systems’ acclaimed Reston, VA training facility. It allows you to quickly benefit from the power of our cross domain, multi-level security solutions and deep content inspection capabilities.
- Installation and configuration services, such as conducting site surveys, delivery to user sites, and oversight of hardware installation, testing, and acceptance at a user site.
- Rapid prototyping and custom development. Need fast delivery of a custom capability or special filters for rare file types? We offer prototyping, software development, and ruggedized hardware analysis and testing services to meet your mission.
Certification and accreditation
BAE Systems offers certification and accreditation documentation and services to deliver the expertise you need to achieve NCDSMO compliance.