These key elements translate to productive and safe mission completion. BAE Systems’ NavStrike™ will meet your mission needs and provide proven, reliable precision guidance on the battlespace.
NavStrike is the latest addition to our proven family of munitions receivers. Available with 24-channel all-in-view navigation that is backward compatible with the prior version, the munitions GPS card offers high performance for tightly coupled GPS/INS (Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation System) integrations. NavStrike's low cost, small size, high accuracy and high reliability are key to mission success in missile and munition applications.
Features & benefits
- Fifth-generation SAASM-based design
- Dual- or single-frequency (L1/L2) tracking
- Enhanced Direct-Y code acquisition/cold start
- All-in-view tracking and navigation
- No need for active antenna electronics
- Field-reprogrammable software
- Designed for high-g vibration and shock
- High-speed serial interface
- SAASM extended functions including black-key
- Field clock recalibration for extended storage