Advancing microelectronic technologies
BAE Systems’ Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) foundry in Nashua, New Hampshire researches and matures advanced microelectronic technologies. The foundry serves as a trusted partner to the defense community by providing open foundry services and delivering integrated circuits at an affordable cost.
Key features include:
- Gallium arsenide (GaAs) and gallium nitride (GaN) high-electron mobility, transistor-based technologies for a wide variety of applications
- Advanced MMIC technologies with industry-leading performance
- 6-inch GaAs and GaN production line in support of mature and reliable processes
- Accreditation as a Department of Defense trusted foundry ensures successful project completion
- Additional services, such as MMIC design, on-wafer testing (to 240 GHz), and dice/pick/inspect meet a wide range of needs
As part of the Advanced Microwave Products Center, the MMIC foundry services support a wide range of applications, including amplifiers, frequency converters, control circuits, and limiters. Our state-of-the-art foundry services are top-rated and enable successful project completion.