World leader in electronic warfare
A world leader in electronic warfare, BAE Systems is the premier mission systems provider of next-generation EW solutions. With more than 60 years of experience, we have flown systems on over 80 platforms and operates on 80% of U.S. military fixed-wing aircraft.
Delivering on our commitment
BAE Systems supports all stages of the product lifecycle - development, production, and sustainment. Having delivered more than 13,500 EW systems, our hot production line gives our customers a rapid fielding advantage. We have recently invested more than $100 million into our EW production facilities, including completion of new state-of-the-art microwave manufacturing factories. We have also expanded our Advanced Composites Manufacturing facility and have invested millions of dollars in our Electronic Warfare Integrated Manufacturing Center. This 42,000-square-foot production expansion combines radio frequency, circuit card assembly and environmental test services for EW programs in one co-located facility. With continued facility investments and the insertion of new technology capabilities into our manufacturing processes, BAE Systems is committed to driving performance and delivering the highest quality product on time to our warfighters.
Electronic Warfare Capabilities
|Electronic Support||Electronic Attack|
|Electronic Protection||Mission support|
Electronic Warfare fast facts
What is Electronic Warfare?
Key Electronic Warfare products
- AC/MC-130J Radio Frequency Countermeasure (RFCM) System
- ALE-47 Chaff/Flare Airborne Countermeasures Dispenser System
- AN/ALQ-212 Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM) System
- AN/ARR-57 Common Missile Warning System (CMWS)
- AN/ASQ-239 F-35 Electronic Warfare/Countermeasure System
- F-15 ALQ-239 Digital Electronic Warfare System (DEWS)
- F-15 Eagle Passive Active Warning Survivability System
- Long Range Anti-Ship Missile (LRASM)