The future operational environment is uncertain and complex, evolving faster than ever before. Peer and near-peer adversaries threaten to influence the battlefield by exploiting the radio frequency spectrum across all phases and domains of battle. Our ability to seize, retain and exploit the spectrum is critical to battlefield superiority.
We must win the first battle- the battle for the electromagnetic spectrum.
- More than 20 years of software-defined open architecture SIGINT development
- More than 100,000 operational hours on our system
- Eclipse SIGINT receivers on more than 70 percent of U.S intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance platforms
- Export approved variants to support international customers
- Integrated more than 15 third party applications to date
- A highly trained field service engineering and product support team