6 - 8 May 2019
Sea-Air-SpaceThe Navy League’s annual Sea-Air-Space Exposition is the largest maritime exposition in the United States, bringing together the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector companies, and key military decision makers from around the world. This year, BAE Systems (booth #1637) is exhibiting advanced technologies and services to support maritime superiority.To view day-by-day highlights from our booth click here.
National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America
6 - 8 May 20192019-05-06T21:39:42+02:002019-05-08T21:33:54+02:00 | National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America201 Waterfront St, National Harbor, Maryland, 20745, United States of America
21 - 23 May 2019
AUSA LANPAC Symposium & Exposition
Join us at the Association of the United States Army’s LANPAC Symposium & Exposition in Hawaii.
Our goal is to supply game changing technology and security capabilities to US allies and partners in the Indo-Pacific Region. Stop by our booth to learn how we’re innovating solutions for the most complex land, air, and sea missions.Come visit us at Booth #404.
Preview our products
- Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS®) laser-guided rocket – Turns a standard unguided 2.75-inch (70 millimeter) rocket into a precision laser-guided rocket to give warfighters a low-cost surgical strike capability.
- Optical Electronic Warfare Systems – Provides superior protection against guided and unguided threats to rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM) system – Provides protection against an array of modern, highly lethal missile attacks in all infrared threat bands.
- Hostile Fire Indicator Common Acoustic Sensor (HICAS) – Detects and provides aircrew warning for ballistic hostile threats. It is fully integrated into the CMWS ECU processor.
- 2-Color Advanced Warning System (2CAWS) – Detects and defeats threats during complex, multi-threat engagement scenarios at extended ranges via 2-color IR sensing with higher confidence.
- M777 Lightweight Towed 155mm Howitzer – With unparalleled tactical and strategic mobility, the battle-proven 39 caliber M777 sets the standard for modern, reliable fire support in the most hostile environments.
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAV7A1) – Vehicle with rugged durability and superior mobility for transporting troops and cargo from ship to shore.
Honolulu, HI, United States of America
21 - 23 May 20192019-05-21T13:08:19+02:002019-05-23T13:08:44+02:00 | Honolulu, HI, United States of America2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America
2 - 5 Jun 2019
2019 GEOINT Symposium
Innovative Approaches. Differentiated Results.
BAE Systems is utilizing innovative technologies to produce impressive results. From exquisite sensors and commercial GEOINT platforms to analysis as a service and foundation GEOINT production, we are leading the GEOINT revolution. Visit us at booth #625 to get the solution you need for any phase of the geospatial lifecycle.
Capabilities we're displaying
San Antonio, TX , United States of America
2 - 5 Jun 20192019-06-02T22:55:24+02:002019-06-05T22:55:38+02:00 | San Antonio, TX , United States of America900 E. Market Street , San Antonio, TX , 78205, United States of America
10 - 13 Sep 2019
DSEI 2019At BAE Systems, we help our customers to stay a step ahead when protecting people and national security, critical infrastructure and vital information. At DSEI 2019 we will showcase our advanced defence technology across land, sea, air and cyber.
Head back to this page closer to the event to find out more information about our 2019 exhibitionImages from the 2017 showDSEI 2017 Drone trioDSEI 2017 Drone swarm 2DSEI 2017 Drone swarmDSEI 2017 BvS10DSEI 2017 Head-up displayDSEI 2017 BAE Systems personnelDSEI 2017 Virtual reality headsetDSEI 2017 Our stand, early morning
London, United Kingdom
10 - 13 Sep 20192019-09-10T15:08:11+02:002019-09-13T15:08:20+02:00 | London, United KingdomRoyal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London, E16 1XL, United Kingdom