BAE Systems’ Instrumentation Range Support Program (IRSP) is the world’s premier provider of radar life-cycle support service, sustainment, and modernization for radar, telemetry, and optical tracking systems. We have been providing management, engineering, and support for range instrumentation tracking systems since 1985.
Today, the IRSP contract consists of 27 test ranges worldwide. These ranges have dedicated support from our engineering and technical experts. Program benefits and accomplishments include:
- Upgraded, overhauled, serviced, and modernized nearly 1,000 instrumentation tracking systems since 1985
- Support of foreign ranges through Foreign Military Sales with U.S. Air Force
- Support of U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy and agencies across America
- BAE Systems’ depot facility is custom-designed for IRSP support
- Recognized instrumentation sustainment leader
- Consistent “Exceptional” customer satisfaction with high CPAR ratings
- ISO-9001:2008, AS9100, and OHSAS 18001 registered
- Modernize legacy systems including adding cyber security, remote operation capability, automatic calibrations, mixed-mode tracking, digital processing, among others
- Support expertise in logistics, scheduled overhauls, component repair (an in-house capability), on-call engineering assistance, obsolescence management
- Increase system reliability and availability, anywhere in the product life-cycle, anywhere in the world
Contact the IRSP Program Lead Randy Cumbie for more information.