The Engineering Career Day program introduces New England high school students to various disciplines of engineering.
In this one-day program, students:
- Receive information on what it means to be a design or operations engineer.
- Tour one or more BAE Systems factories or labs.
- Learn about the products BAE Systems makes.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch with the opportunity to speak with current engineers and directors.
- Partake in hands-on activities and engineering challenges.
Upcoming Engineering Career Days:
Please fill out and return the application located in the upper right of this page to our Engineering Career Day Program Coordinator. Applications will be reviewed and students will be informed of their selection status via email.
What to Bring
Please bring the following with you on the Engineering Career Day:
- A signed copy of the waiver form if one has not already been emailed. Students will not be allowed to participate without this.
- A photo ID. Appropriate IDs are a driver’s license, non-driver photo ID, or a passport.
- A positive attitude and an inquisitive mind!
Note: Depending on the scheduled tour, a proof of US citizenship may also be required. If this is the case, you will be informed before the event.