AUSA LANPAC Symposium & ExpositionMay 21 - 23, 2019 2019-05-21T13:08:19+02:00 2019-05-23T13:08:44+02:00
Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America 2255 Kalakaua Ave,Honolulu, HI,96815,United States of America
Join us at the Association of the United States Army’s LANPAC Symposium & Exposition in Hawaii.
Our goal is to supply game changing technology and security capabilities to US allies and partners in the Indo-Pacific Region. Stop by our booth to learn how we’re innovating solutions for the most complex land, air, and sea missions.
Come visit us at Booth #404.
Preview our products
- Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS®) laser-guided rocket – Turns a standard unguided 2.75-inch (70 millimeter) rocket into a precision laser-guided rocket to give warfighters a low-cost surgical strike capability.
- Optical Electronic Warfare Systems – Provides superior protection against guided and unguided threats to rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM) system – Provides protection against an array of modern, highly lethal missile attacks in all infrared threat bands.
- Hostile Fire Indicator Common Acoustic Sensor (HICAS) – Detects and provides aircrew warning for ballistic hostile threats. It is fully integrated into the CMWS ECU processor.
- 2-Color Advanced Warning System (2CAWS) – Detects and defeats threats during complex, multi-threat engagement scenarios at extended ranges via 2-color IR sensing with higher confidence.
- M777 Lightweight Towed 155mm Howitzer – With unparalleled tactical and strategic mobility, the battle-proven 39 caliber M777 sets the standard for modern, reliable fire support in the most hostile environments.
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAV7A1) – Vehicle with rugged durability and superior mobility for transporting troops and cargo from ship to shore.