BAE Systems Electronic Systems sector recognized some of its top suppliers at the second annual Partner 2 Win Supplier Symposium ceremony held on April 2nd in Manchester, New Hampshire. Eleven suppliers received awards for best-in-class performance in achieving on-time delivery and quality standards in 2018.
Award winners are as follows:
- Small Business of the Year: C&D Electronics Inc., Holyoke, Massachusetts, a supplier of capacitors, resistors, semiconductors, connectors, wire and cable, and wire protection
- Subcontractor of the Year: Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions, Ashburn, Virginia, a supplier of advanced technology for platforms and programs
- Distributor of the Year: Boeing Distribution Services Inc. (formerly KLX Aerospace Solutions), Miami, Florida, a supplier of raw and semi-finished metal products and materials, consumables, chemicals, and composites
- Original Equipment Manufacturer of the Year: PGM Corporation, Rochester, New York, a supplier of complex mechanical assemblies and machined products
- Original Component Manufacturer of the Year: Xilinx, Inc., San Jose, California, a supplier of programmable semiconductor devices
- Rochester, UK Supplier of the Year: Hensoldt Optronics (Pty) Ltd., Irene, South Africa, a supplier of helmet tracker systems
- C4ISR Systems: Component Concepts, Inc. (CCI), Everett, Washington, a supplier of component testing and value add services
- Controls & Avionics Solutions: WireMasters, Inc., Columbia, Tennessee, a supplier of military specification wire, cable, tubing and other harnessing raw materials with best-in-class value-added services
- Electronic Combat Solutions: Linear & Metric, Londonderry, New Hampshire, a supplier of machined parts and mechanical assemblies
- Power & Propulsion Solutions: Eck Plastic Arts, Binghamton, New York, a supplier of custom made plastic parts
- Survivability, Targeting & Sensing Solutions: VIAVI Solutions – Optical Coating Labs, LLC, Santa Rosa, California, a supplier of custom thin-film coated optical products
In addition, 58 suppliers will be recognized with a Gold Tier Award, in recognition of their ability to deliver zero-defect products on time and on budget throughout the year.
“Now in its second year, the Partner 2 Win awards program recognizes the exceptional performance our top-tier suppliers delivered in 2018,” said Terry Crimmins, president of the Electronic Systems sector. “We’re proud our suppliers have a shared dedication to flawless execution, which enables us to expand our capacity, deliver the highest quality products to provide superior technology to the U.S. military in support of our national defense, and our commercial transportation customers who rely on the safety of our products.”
BAE Systems’ Partner 2 Win is a global designed to achieve operational excellence and eliminate defects in its supply chain by raising the bar of performance expectations to meet demand of current and future customers. For more information, please visit the supplier center website.
Ref. No. 042/2019