BAE Systems’ Electronic Systems sector, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, has announced the winners of its third annual Partner 2 Win Supplier of the Year Awards. Twelve suppliers are being recognized for best-in-class performance in achieving on-time delivery and quality standards in 2019.
The sector award winners include:
- Small Business of the Year: TEVET, Mosheim, TN, a third-party logistics provider
- Subcontractor of the Year: General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc., Scottsdale, AZ, a provider of mission critical solutions and original equipment manufacturer
- Distributor of the Year: Avnet Inc., Phoenix, AZ, a supply chain services provider and distributor of electronic components
- Original Equipment Manufacturer of the Year: SV Microwave, Inc. (an Amphenol Company), West Palm Beach, FL, a provider of RF/Microwave connectors, cable assemblies and interconnect solutions
- Original Component Manufacturer of the Year: Analog Devices Inc. (ADI), Norwood, MA, a leading global high-performance analog technology company
The business area award winners are as follows:
- C4ISR Systems Supplier of the Year: Q Microwave, El Cajon, CA, a manufacturer of integrated radio frequency filter assemblies
- Controls & Avionics Solutions Supplier of the Year: CNC Industries, Ft. Wayne, IN, a manufacturer of precision-machined components
- Electronic Combat Solutions Supplier of the Year: Temco Tool Company, Inc., Manchester, NH, a strategic manufacturing supplier of precision machined parts
- FAST Labs™ Technology Innovation Partner of the Year: Ayar Labs, Santa Clara, CA, a developer of electronic-photonic interconnect technology products for novel AI, HPC and aerospace applications
- Power & Propulsion Solutions Supplier of the Year: Harris Assembly Group, Binghamton, NY, a supplier of complex electromechanical, mechanical, cable and cable-harness assemblies
- Survivability, Targeting & Sensing Solutions Supplier of the Year: Collins Aerospace, Plymouth, UK, a supplier of hardware including inertial measurement systems, gyroscopes, accelerometers and terrain-based navigation systems
- Rochester Supplier of the Year: Astute Electronics Ltd., Stevenage, United Kingdom, a provider of component sourcing and franchised distribution
In addition, 43 suppliers will be recognized with a Gold Tier Award, in recognition of their demonstrated commitment to superior quality and performance, including zero defects and on-time delivery.
“The Partner 2 Win awards program recognizes our top-tier suppliers who share BAE Systems’ values and dedication to delivering game-changing mission and control electronics for a safer and cleaner world,” said Terry Crimmins, president of the Electronic Systems sector. “We look forward to continuing our partnerships – some new, some long-standing – with companies committed to serving our defense and commercial customers.”
BAE Systems’ Partner 2 Win program is designed to achieve operational excellence and eliminate defects in its supply chain by raising the bar of performance expectations to meet the demands of current and future customers. For more information, please visit the supplier center website.
Ref. No. 039/2020