BAE Systems, Inc.’s Electronic Systems sector is honoring its top suppliers today at the fifth annual Partner 2 Win Supplier Symposium ceremony , which is being held virtually. Twelve suppliers are being recognized for best-in-class performance for achieving on-time delivery and quality standards in 2021, as well as partnering with BAE Systems to advance and deliver breakthrough technology to our customers.
BAE Systems’ Partner 2 Win program is focused on working closely and collaboratively with suppliers to achieve operational excellence and meet the needs of current and future customers.
Award winners are as follows:
- C4ISR Systems: Drytech Incorporated, Cookstown, New Jersey, a supplier of moisture control and air purification systems
- Controls & Avionics Solutions: TTI Incorporated, Fort Worth, Texas, a specialty distributor of electronic components
- Countermeasure & Electromagnetic Attack Solutions: Fairview Machine Company Incorporated, Topsfield, Massachusetts, a provider of precision machining and assembly service
- Electronic Combat Solutions: Timbercon Incorporated, Tualatin, Oregon, a designer and manufacturer of fiber optic and custom cable solutions
- Power & Propulsion Solutions: Vortex LLC, Peabody, Massachusetts, a manufacturer of custom sheet metal fabricated & machined products
- Precision Strike & Sensing Solutions: GS Precision Incorporated, Brattleboro Vermont, manufacturer of high-precision machined components and sub-assemblies
- FAST Labs Technology Innovation Partner of the Year: Apogee Research LLC, Arlington, Virginia, a research company delivering technologies to manage complexity in operational systems
- Rochester, U.K. Supplier of the Year: Harmonic Drive SE, Limburg, Germany, a supplier of servo actuator units and specialized gearboxes
- Small Business of the Year: Temco Tool Incorporated, Manchester, New Hampshire, an innovative manufacturer of machined precision parts
- Original Equipment Manufacturer of the Year: Precision Grinding and Manufacturing Corporation (PGM), Rochester, New York, a precision manufacturing company
- Distributor of the Year: WireMasters, Columbia, Tennessee, a supplier of wire, cable, connectors and other harness management products
- Subcontractor of the Year: Corning Incorporated, Keene, New Hampshire, supplier of advanced optics
“BAE Systems continued to meet its commitments in 2021 – a feat achieved despite a global pandemic - thanks to the exceptional agility and resilience of our supply chain partners,” said Terry Crimmins, president of BAE Systems’ Electronic Systems sector. “These efforts do not go unnoticed, and we are pleased to recognize those who have time and again risen to the moment and allowed us to deliver for our customers and warfighters.”
For more information on the Partner 2 Win program, please visit our supplier center website.
Ref. No. 048/2022