Enabling the user to see deep into the battlefield, the TIM 1500 increases surveillance and target acquisition range. It gives the warfighter the ability to overmatch the enemy in battlefield conditions and obscurants, both day and night.
The TIM 1500 is designed around a highly modular and common MicroIR® sensor architecture that provides high sensitivity in a small, lightweight package. MicroIR does not require cryocoolers or optical scanners, thus reducing size, power, and weight. With more than 10,000 hours mean time between failures, the warfighter benefits from increased reliability in a rugged and cost-effective solution.
Features of TIM 1500
- High performance in small, qualified package
- Silent image in less than 30 seconds
- Dual optical field of view
- 2x, 3x, and 4x electronic zoom
- User-specific adjustable reticules and alpha numerics to simplify platform and weapon specific integration