Warfighters today operate in a network-centric, information-intensive environment that demands wide data bandwidth, network diversity, and constant connectivity. Large volumes of accurate, reliable information needs to be exchanged in real-time to maintain situational awareness. Our system delivers that edge, as additional narrow and wide-band, or Link-16 capabilities enable the warfighter to stay connected when it matters most.
Intuitively designed for current and future fleets, our system provides a Modular Open System Architecture (MOSA) solution enabling additional Line of Sight (LOS) voice, data, and network communications from Very High Frequency (VHF) to S-Band. The FireNet system maximizes flexibility with a small, standardized footprint, minimizing integration effort for a wide range of mode and waveform capabilities for existing aircraft.
Designed to meet mission critical needs, the FireNet system incorporates one of two capability sets:
- FireNet tactical system provides two independent channels of LOS and TrellisWare® TSM™ WREN with frequency spanning VHF through S-Band.
- Anti-jam electronic counter-countermeasures (SINCGARS, HAVE QUICK)
- APCO Project 25
- Scalable MANET 200+ nodes
- FireNet Link-16 system is a CMN-4 compliant Link-16 terminal that sets the tactical data link standard.
- Four physical RF connections (1 TX, 3 RX)
- Secure, high capacity, jam resistant digital data
- Inter-operable with MIDS-JTRS/LVT terminals