FIA Connect brings industry, government and academia together for an online conference that is to feature:
- An unmissable line-up of speakers
- World-class insight
- Focus on the technology and ingenuity driving business growth
This July’s FIA Connect, will build on last year's success, focussing on:
- Sustainability, exploring decarbonisation and the journey to Net Zero.
- Digitization; advanced manufacturing including Aerospace 4.0 developments.
- Defence, particularly Future Combat Air Systems and future interoperability across nations.
- Commercial recovery and the roadmap to 'normal', including the future passenger experience; contactless airport technology, and vaccine passports.
- Future workforce.
Opportunities to hear from our experts at the event
“Future Battle Space: Next Generation Defence” Defence in a Competitive Age
Tuesday 13 July | 1330–1430pm
David Rawlinson, Head of Business Development Intelligence Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare, BAE Systems Air
“It’s Time to Invest in the Future of Digitization” Innovation, Efficiency & Future-Proofing Manufacturing
Thursday 15 July | 1330–1430pm
Ben Hudson, Chief Technology Officer, BAE Systems
“Bridging the Gap” From the Classroom to the Boardroom
Thursday 15 July | 1530–1630pm
Caitlin Percy FIKE MInstP, Sensing & Technology Integration Engineer and Laura Hoang, Human Factors Engineer, BAE Systems Air