The AN/ALQ-144 IR Countermeasures Set is an always-on infrared jammer, protecting against infrared missiles over a wide environmental range. The system is extremely flexible, as it offers multiple configurations to complement small-to medium- signature helicopters. It may operate independently or cohesively with a missile warning system and flares.
Versatile vehicle protection countermeasures
- Mission versatility: Military, Coast Guard, Rescue, Law Enforcement, etc.
- Instantaneous and complete protection
- Supports virtually any rotary-wing platform
- Active multi-threat jamming capability
- Approved by USDOD for export to NATO and other allied countries on military and head of state aircraft
- Easy upgrade, works with various dispensers and expendables
Efficient, effective, and battle proven
Offering reliable, affordable, state-of-the-art helicopter protection, more than 10,000 BAE Systems AN/ALQ-144 IR Countermeasures Sets have been delivered to the U.S. military and 23 other nations. That makes it one of the most popular countermeasure technologies worldwide. The system is very user-friendly, providing ease of use without distracting pilots from the mission, and its extremely flexible, easily adaptable, SWaP-friendly design has proven effective on 18 different rotary platforms.
Discover our related threat management solutions:
- ALE-47 Airborne Countermeasures Dispenser System
- AN/AAR-57 Common Missile Warning System (CMWS)
- OT-225 Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM) System
- Smart D2™ Next generation countermeasure dispenser system
- Our Optical Electronic Warfare Systems (OEWS) product family
- Worrell/Weeks Aircrew Protection Center – Threat Analysis Testing