The Basic Contract will provide Federal government agencies with integrated Information Technology (IT) solutions for evolving needs on a global basis. Integrated IT solutions are comprised of some or all components described below in Section C.3, and may be tailored to meet agencies’ mission needs. Work may be performed at headquarters and/or field offices located throughout the world, as specified in each Order, to provide a variety of IT solutions and support services, including new and emerging technologies that will evolve over the life of the Basic Contract.
About the Alliant GWAC – Alliant, GSA’s premier enterprise GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners that include a $50 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option. The scope of the Alliant GWAC includes any and all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the life cycle of the Contract, and IT systems and services in support of National Security Systems, as defined in FAR 39.002. The primary Alliant support areas include:
- Service Access Delivery
- Service Platform and Infrastructure
- Component Framework
- Service Interface and Integration
- Customer Service
- Process Automation
- Business Management
- Business Asset Services
- Business Analytical Services
- Back Office Services
- Support Services (Security, Systems, and Forms Management, Communications)
- DoDEA Mission Area Support
- Controls and Oversight
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Regulatory Development
- Planning and Resource Allocation
- System and Network Controls
- Allows for long-term planning on large-scale programs
- Offers flexibility and supports all contract types (i.e., fixed price, cost reimbursement, labor-hour and time-materials)
- Adheres to pre-competed and streamlined ordering procedures
- Accommodates federal guidelines regarding enterprise architecture and other IT compliance standards and protocols
- Requires Top Secret facility clearances for awardees.
The scope of the Basic Contract includes any and all components of an integrated IT solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the life cycle of the Basic Contract and information technology systems and services in support of National Security Systems, as defined in FAR 39.002. The Basic Contract provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired.
As the definition of IT changes over the lifecycle of the Basic Contract, the scope of the Basic Contract will be considered to coincide with the current definition at any given time.
Awarded (following protest): 27 Mar 2009
Base Period: 1 May 2009 – 30 Apr 2014
Option Period: 1 May 2014 – 30 Apr 2019
System for Award Management (SAM): www.sam.gov
Prompt Payment Terms: None
For more information about Alliant, please go to www.gsa.gov/alliant