In addition, BAE Systems requires specific information to issue you the proper badge - see table below for details.
To comply with U.S. government requirements, every person inside a BAE Systems facility is issued a badge that is color - coded by citizenship status.
All new hires must bring this form and original identification documents listed on the form as proof of U.S. Person status with them on their first day. This will preclude any problems during the employee badging process authorizing unescorted access to a BAE Systems facility.
Form I-9: Your employment is conditional on your ability to provide proof of your identity and authorization to work. Below you will find a list of approved documents. 
You may use one (1) document from List A, or you may use one (1) item each from BOTH List B and List C. All documents must be unexpired.
List A: Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization 
  1. U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card 
  2. Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551) 
  3. Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa 
  4. Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766) 
  5. In the case of a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer incident to status, a foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the alien's nonimmigrant status, as long as the period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form 
  6. Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI 
List B: Documents that Establish Identity 
  1. Driver's license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address 
  2. ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address 
  3. School ID card with a photograph
  4. Voter's registration card 
  5. U.S. Military card or draft record 
  6. Military dependent's ID card
  7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card 
  8. Native American tribal document 
  9. Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority 
For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above: 
  1. School record or report card 
  2. Clinic, doctor, or hospital record 
  3. Day-care or nursery school record 
List C: Documents that Establish Employment Authorization 
  1. Social Security Account Number card other than one that specifies on the face that the issuance of the card does not authorize employment in the United States 
  2. Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545)
  3. Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350) 
  4. Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority or territory of the United States bearing an official seal Native American tribal document 
  5. U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197) 
  6. Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179) 
  7. Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security