For more than 30 years, BAE Systems has provided advanced mission management and precision engagement capabilities for the U.S. Department of Defense and international customers. ATOPS provides the capability to create daily air tasking orders (ATO) and associated airspace control orders (ACO), enabling military commanders and staff to better build an air attack plan.
In support of an overall airspace campaign, ATOPS provides:
- Translation of commander’s strategic intent into automated actions
- Support to target development by creating target lists
- Commanders and staff the ability to review and monitor ATO execution
- Near real-time evaluation of ongoing air operations
- Collaborative staff interaction for rapid management, sharing, and automated data exchange
ATOPS offers planners actionable intelligence to develop and support battlespace missions. Learn more today by downloading our brochure or contact a BAE Systems representative to arrange a meeting.