This Notice should be read in conjunction with the Overview and the Definitions, including, in particular, the table of categories of information.
What processing activities do you undertake that include my information?
We operate Closed Circuit television (CCTV) systems on our sites and around the perimeter of the same. This includes CCTV recording of external site areas covering walkways, roads and other public areas.
This processing will also include investigations into security concerns, as appropriate.
What categories of information are included in these processing activities?
To run the processes set out above, we process images of you. This may also capture vehicle registration information.
We may also process sensitive information including criminal records information, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
What is the reason for these processing activities?
We carry out these activities in order to protect our business, to ensure the physical security of our assets, sites and workforce, for health and safety purposes and as required for relevant government accreditation requirements.
- protecting our assets and the integrity of our systems;
- defending legal claims and cooperating with national and governmental authorities;
- protecting the health and safety of those on our sites;
- detecting and preventing loss of our confidential information and proprietary information;
- detecting and preventing crimes or criminal activity; and
- ensuring compliance with health and safety and other legal requirements placed upon us (both by Australian and overseas laws).
To the extent that you did not get this information from me, how did you get it?
The information processed by the CCTV systems is generated by those systems.
We may also receive information from our business partners and suppliers who help us to carry out this activity and from other sources as set out in this Notice.
Who do you share this information with?
This information may be shared internally for the purposes described above.
In addition, some of your information will be shared externally with any suppliers or partners as needed and as otherwise set out in this Notice.