As the battlespace continues to evolve, warfighters are facing new challenges from peer threat systems. Building off more than 45 years of military GPS experience, BAE Systems’ SABR™-Y Receiver is the most advanced anti-jam beamforming receiver designed for weapons systems on the market. Designed to provide users with accurate position, velocity, altitude, and timing data in high-threat environments, SABR-Y demonstrates unrivaled performance in integrated weapons tests, raising the bar for all other hardened GPS operations.
Developed using technology from the combat-proven Integrated GPS anti-jam system and DIGAR-300 airborne digital electronics, SABR-Y packs a punch in a compact design. SABR-Y is forward-fit compatible with the upcoming military code (M-Code) capable SABR-M, offering versatility across several different weapons applications.
Key features and benefits:
- GPS anti-jamming embedded module provides secure communication in contested environments
- 24-channel Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module, or SAASM, ensures connectivity
- Seven-element controlled radiation pattern antenna (CRPA) compatibility offers the best GPS pre-correlation protection against interference
- Light weight and field-programmability allow for flexibility on the battlefield
- Ruggedization for extreme conditions provides versatility within multi-domain environments