We design and manufacture some of the world's most advanced mission-focused capabilities. With the warfighter and mission as our focus, we designed and developed JMPS-E to fully support and automate the planning and execution cycle for the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps. This advanced web-based mission-planning tool improves the ability for military commanders and staff to communicate, collaborate, access, organize, and respond to Ship to Objective Movement (STOM) plans.
Deployable for any workstation in the network, JMPS – E provides:
- Commanders and staff the ability to collaboratively plan and synchronize execution
- Scalability allowing commanders and staff to adapt as required
- Integrated C4ISR data accessibility in a custom operating picture
- Map-centric planning to improve visualization and situational awareness
- Optimization to improve the response planning process
JMPS-E offers planners and staff the necessary tools to develop required planning briefs, messages, and documents for amphibious warfare. Download the brochure or connect with our Electronic Systems business development representative to arrange a meeting.