Analytics advisory, research and delivery services to understand, advise and deliver on Data Science through the means such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Use data to power your organisation. Data, information and intelligence are at the heart of what we deliver. We thrive on enabling organisations to improve their data handling and find new ways to exploit it.
Driving actionable insight requires a diverse mix of different disciplines, including data architects, creative designers, subject matter experts and security practitioners.
In recent years, the value of data scientists have widely recognised – and rightly so. But data engineers also have a vital role to play by helping scale up the implementation of data insights, tackling governance challenges and driving long-term value.
BAE Systems can help
Our analytics advisory, research and delivery services take advantage of the full range of data science disciplines including machine learning and artificial intelligence. Whether you’re seeking insight to help acquire or retain customers, looking to reduce costs from your operational processes or keen to use analytics to grow a new organisational model, we can help you meet your mission objectives and social obligations.
Learn more - explore our latest thinking and projects:
- Digital Transformation. Digital transformation is crucial – but organisations in high trust environments can’t afford project failure, downtime or security breaches. At BAE Systems we take a problem-solving approach to truly understand and address our customers’ digital transformation challenges.
- Creating the Navy of the Future. The Royal Navy is in the midst of a concerted effort to exploit and deploy advanced data analytics and Artificial Intelligence. Hannah Green explains why it’s full speed ahead.
- Making the most of machine learning. How can machine learning strengthen the use of data and alert investigation? We’ve got some ideas but we want to hear what *you* think too. Matt Boyd explains.
- Send in the data engineers. Chris Sawyer explains why centres of excellence and data engineering can help firms turn data insights into value.
- Wanted: Data engineers. How can companies consistently turn data insights into value? Simple, says BAE’s Chris Sawyer, hire more data engineers
- Why it’s time to take control of your data. Data is important for any organisation but managing it, and providing a single point of reference, is easier said than done. But all is not lost – Al Turnbull explains how Master Data Management can help
- From bias to balance in Artificial Intelligence. Machine learning has the potential to reshape our world but biased algorithms cast a long shadow, says Mivy James. She explains why only algorithms free of human prejudices will unlock the full benefits of this new technology