The NetReveal® AML Transaction Monitoring solution employs advanced detection analytics and investigator-centric design to help minimise your reputational and regulatory exposure and reduce the cost of compliance.
Financial institutions need to comply with an increasingly complex and evolving regulatory landscape and deliver consistent group compliance standards globally whilst being flexible when these requirements adapt and change.
AML Transaction Monitoring solution
The NetReveal AML Transaction Monitoring solution from BAE Systems is an end-to-end software solution that manages all aspects of the anti-money laundering (AML) detection and investigation. Our solution provides a global view of financial crime and the flexibility to monitor, and quickly update an organisation’s AML detection strategies, employing a ‘white-box’ approach that is easily explained to regulators.
Unlike many other solutions, NetReveal does not rely on a set of prescriptive rules and thresholds. It utilises statistical and analytical techniques to identify patterns of unusual and suspicious behaviour by building profiles on each individual customer and comparing their financial activity against expected and peer group norms.
Highlights linkages between entities
Our NetReveal AML Transaction Monitoring solution also quickly highlights linkages between entities which may involve separate transactions, customers, accounts, alerts, cases, documents, products and channels - enabling your investigators to spot suspicious activity that may have gone unnoticed.
Enhanced investigation efficiencies
In addition to this, the solution also offers enhanced investigation efficiencies through risk-based triage of alerts and customers, and disclosure filing automation.
Effective detection techniques combined with efficient investigation is proven to reduce the cost of compliance, increasing the ROI on IT systems and reduce reputational risk for the financial institution.
- Effective risk management - covering AML typologies from the FATF, UN, the EU, DFAT and others;
- Advanced detection - provides investigators with the ability to review, monitor, control and deploy detection models on a single platform using intuitive user interfaces to make quicker and more confident decisions;
- Entity-level alert roll-up - reduces time and effort to disposition alerts with the ability to roll alerts up at the customer level. Users get a more complete view of customer activity and can see how alerts might have over lapping transactions;
- Visualisation tools - help investigators review accounts and transactions in charts and graphs to speed up determinations;
- Integrated big data capability - reduces overhead as data volumes grow. We support data lake storage that delivers a 10-fold decrease in batch processing times for detections against transactional data;
- Enhanced behavioural processing - eliminates rule-based virtual siloes that generate a massive volume of alerts. Provides a comprehensive view of a customer’s activity across multiple lines of business;
- Disclosures, e-filing of regulatory reports - automates the creation, population and filing of regulatory reports in a number of different national and international regulatory formats;
- Auditable, repeatable processes with tailored workflows, AML models and reporting functions - to maintain regulatory compliance.
NetReveal AML Optimisation Solution
Working alongside AML Transaction Monitoring, the AML Optimisation Solution enables you to improve detection efficiency without compromising compliance effectiveness. Built for AML analysts, it eliminates the need for costly tuning engagements or advanced statistical training by providing analysts with tuning recommendations and visualizing simulated alert results against actual transactional activity, lowering tuning costs while continuously improving AML Transaction Monitoring accuracy.
AML Transaction Monitoring Optimisation with Managed Analytics Subscription Service
The NetReveal AML Transaction Monitoring Optimisation solution paired with our Managed Analytics Subscription Service combines human and machine intelligence to improve productivity and effectiveness of AML investigative teams, lower false positive rates, and uncover unrealized risk.
Named a “RiskTech Quadrant® AML and Transaction Monitoring Category Leader” in the 2017 Financial Crime Risk Management Systems Report
*‘RiskTech Quadrant® is a registered trademark of Chartis Research Limited. Unauthorised use of Chartis’s name and trademarks is strictly prohibited and subject to legal penalties.
Recognised by AITE Group for Link Analysis and Visualisation capabilities
Our NetReveal financial crime and compliance platform has been recognised by Aite Group’s Case Management Vendor Evaluation 2015: Keys to Enterprise Success Report as a leader in link analysis and visualisation for anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud prevention.