Engineering Career Day
The Engineering Career Day program introduces New England high school students to various disciplines of engineering.
In this one-day program, students:
- Receive information on what it means to be an engineer.
- Tour one or more BAE Systems factories.
- Learn about the products BAE Systems makes.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch with the opportunity to speak one-on-one with current engineers.
- Partake in hands-on activities and engineering challenges.
Note: Camera or video phones cannot be taken into our facilities. Please leave them at home or in the car.
Please fill out and return the registration form located in the upper right of this page to Craig Paggi.
What to Bring
Please bring the following with you on the Engineering Career Day:
- A signed copy of the waiver form. Students will not be allowed to participate without this.
- A photo ID. Appropriate ids are a driver’s license, passport, or student ID.
- A positive attitude and an inquisitive mind!
Use the Google Maps information to the right for directions to the Nashua, NH headquarters building. Park in visitor parking. The main lobby is through the doors under the white roof.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download the pdf file at right to find answers to frequently asked questions.