Resourceful thinkers, reliable solutions. We bring telecommunications, maintenance, upgrades and support to our customers both on shore and offshore.
Our fabrication facilities, global expertise and heavy industry skill sets have been successfully applied to the Australian resources sector. This encompasses fabrication, assembly, commissioning and load out services for onshore and offshore oil & gas, mining & minerals processing, and offshore communications and security industries.
Located within the Australian Marine Complex in Henderson WA, we offer undercover fabrication facilities and unencumbered waterfront load-out capability.
These facilities allow us to support your projects throughout the manufacture, pre-commissioning and waterfront delivery of heavy engineering products such as:
- Complex pre-assembled units (PAU) and modules
- Complex pre-assembled racks (PAR)
- Large pressure vessels and tanks
- Topsides and accommodation modules
- Subsea structures
- Flare booms and ground structures
- Equipment skids
- Manifolds and risers
- Pipe supports
- Pipe spools
- Equipment skids
- Engineering design support services.
Our Henderson (WA) facility offers:
- Roll on/roll off – load in/load out wharf
- 8,000 tonne synchronised ship lift
- Heavy lift load out wharf
- Fabrication and construction halls
- Mechanical, pipe fabrication and electrical workshops
- Three vessel repair berths
- Wharfage and outdoor lay down and pre-assembly areas
- Heavy lift cranes, surface treatment and blasting
Common User Facility (CUF)
Our Company can also take advantage of the government-owned CUF, which includes world-class infrastructure available under flexible leasing arrangements. The CUF is adjacent to our southern boundary and we have direct access via our North West and South West secure gates.
Telecommunications systems and infrastructure
We work on some of the largest resource projects in Australia, maintaining the essential data, voice, video and security links that underpin operations, safety and security.
We develop, integrate and install systems that provide round-the-clock support and our engineers and technicians are trained to work safely in remote and hazardous site environments.
Telecommunications services include:
- Video conferencing
- Radio networks
- Public address
- Meteorological systems
- Emergency systems
Integrated security and surveillance systems include:
- Access control
- CCTV and video management
- Perimeter protection
- Intrusion detection and alarm panels
- Lighting management
- IP based audio and public address
- Video analytics
- Unified command and control systems
- Biometric identification and intelligent surveillance
These are designed to operate compatibly and are professionally installed to international and Australian standards.