Refer to the responsible decision-making model by using outline questions.
- Mohammed believes that Sadia has been treated unfairly again in a meeting. What should he do?
- Sadia tells Mohammed that she’s already spoken to Jonty, who hasn’t noticed anything. Does this mean Sadia shouldn’t raise her concerns?
- Do you think that it is possible to change Sam’s behaviour and, if so, how?
- How can Sadia influence a change in the way that Sam speaks to her?
- What might the reasons be for Sam treating Sadia like this?