Pacific 2013 International Maritime ExpositionPacific 2013 is a trade only maritime exhibition and symposium and will be held at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre from Monday 7 October to Wednesday 9 October 2013.
The Pacific 2013 Maritime Exposition will coincide with the Royal Australian Navy International Fleet Review (IFR). The IFR will be an extremely high profile international event to commemorate the centenary of the first fleet entry into Sydney Harbour in October 1913.
During the IFR Sydney harbour will host over 40 visiting warships and is expected to attract a high level of visiting officials and delegations.
The Pacific International Maritime Expo is always an important business event in the global maritime industry calendar. Mr Ian Honnery, Pacific 2013 CEO
- BAE Systems is ready to engage with Defence and industry on SEA 1000. We have global build, integrate, test and support capabilities that we are willing to leverage for our Australian customer.
- BAE Systems is offering the Global Combat Ship (GCS) as a solution to Defence’s SEA 5000 requirement.
- As the premier builder of steel ships in Australia, BAE Systems is well positioned to build, integrate and support the SEA 1180 Patrol Boat requirement when it comes to market.
- BAE Systems has supplied a purpose-built, state-of-art base for the training needs of future LHD crews featuring simulated training suites and LHD ship-fitted equipment.
BAE Systems is both a Combined Industry Sponsor of Pacific 2013 and the sponsor of the Delegations Lounge.
BAE Systems is also co-sponsoring the British High Commission reception being held on HMS Daring on Monday Oct 7.
BAE Systems will have a large presence at the Pacific 2013 exhibition with a 144sqm single story exhibition stand located in the front of Hall 5 in location 5B2.
We will be showcasing/displaying:
- Global Combat Ship
- Patrol Boats
- LHD Training and Ship Walkthrough simulation
- Minehunter capabilities
- Nulka Missile Decoy Systems
- SEA 1000 capabilities
BvS-10 armored all-terrain vehicle
Innovation isn't just about having good ideas – it's about putting good ideas to use. Our Australian maritime innovators have set out to be game-changers in the global markets they're tackling. Mr Ian Honnery, Pacific 2013 CEO