Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit25 - 27 April 2018 2018-04-25T18:01:44+02:00 2018-04-27T18:01:47+02:00
Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America 2800 Opryland Dr,Nashville, TN,37214,United States of America
The Army Aviation Association of America’s (AAAA) 2018 Missions Solutions Summit is the only opportunity for the entire community to gather and focus exclusively on Army Aviation issues. The Summit brings together industry, academia, and senior U.S. Army leaders to gather and discuss challenges in today’s battlespace.
Join BAE Systems at this two-day event at booth #928 to learn more about our current and new aviation products.
Key Products on Display
- Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS®) laser-guided rocket – Turns a standard unguided 2.75-inch (70 millimeter) rocket into a precision laser-guided rocket to give warfighters a low-cost surgical strike capability.
- Threat Warning and Countermeasures Systems – Provides superior protection against guided and unguided threats to rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM) system – Provides protection against an array of modern, highly lethal missile attacks in all infrared threat bands.
- Hostile Fire Indicator Common Acoustic Sensor (HICAS) – Detects and provides aircrew warning for ballistic hostile threats. It is fully integrated into the CMWS ECU processor.
- 2-Color Advanced Warning System (2CAWS) – Detects and defeats threats during complex, multi-threat engagement scenarios at extended ranges via 2-color IR sensing with higher confidence.
- Striker® II Digital Helmet-Mounted Display – A fully digital helmet-mounted display system that provides today’s combat pilot with exceptional night vision and target tracking technology.
- Aircraft Seating and Survivability Systems – Innovative, life-saving products ranging from military folding troop seats to FAA-certified lightweight crew and passenger seats.
- Active Parallel Actuation Subsystem (APAS) system – A new type of tactile cueing solution that provides the benefits of tactile cueing to aircraft that are not fly-by-wire (FBW).