As news of the attack broke, researchers at BAE Systems started combing the internet in for clues. They found fragments of code the attackers had used to try and cover their tracks. Like air incident investigators, the researchers begin the work of trying to understand the attack took place. What has been compromised? What do the code fragments tell our researchers?
- Traces: On the Front Line - Hear more from our experts
- Two Bytes to $951M - BAE Systems Threat Research Blog Post
- Compliance Solutions
- Fraud Prevention Solutions
- Threat Intelligence and Incident Response Services
- BAE Systems Cyber Threat Bulletin - Threat Intelligence delivered directly to your inbox