Building on our long heritage of data analysis through ‘smart transport’, we’re developing a brand new capability designed to help transport firms plan ahead.
We have outlined the following needs:
- How can I predict and so prevent future failures?
- How can I recognise repeat failures and understand their root cause?
- How can I optimise my maintenance schedule (planned & unplanned)?
- How can I improve availability & so capacity?
- How will issues with other companies units / infrastructure effect mine?
- How will my operational response impact network performance?
- How will my operational response impact customers?
- What happened yesterday / last time and why?
- Where are my customers travelling to and from?
- What should I do to increase capacity on the network?
- How can I predict and prevent recurring deviations from the schedule?
- How can I improve long term scheduling?
- How will demand on the network change?
- What are the areas of pain on the network?
- How can I model impacts of infrastructure changes?
- How can I model impacts of external changes on demand for my infrastructure?
- How can I help customers plan routes?
- How can I provide in-transit alerts (delays, weather)?
- How can I recognise a customer and personalise alerts?
- How can I profile locations and journeys on transport availability and travellers?
- How can I detect cyber threats?
- How can I predict cyber threats?
- How can I prevent cyber threats?
- What should I do when faced with a cyber threat?
We have two initial prototypes:
Our pilots are underpinned by our data turbine capability which allows us to rapidly ingest a wide range of data sets to provide situational and maintenance analysis.