The NetReveal® Sanctions and PEP Screening solution helps customers meet international regulations and identify high-risk individuals and entities against internal and external watch lists.
Financial institutions are required to monitor customers and other involved parties for designated sanctioned persons, entities, countries and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and their associates.
Each year, there can be a 30-40% increase in the number of names on watch lists, which makes monitoring customer information and activity for connections to these entities a massive undertaking. The need to constantly update and scan prospective customers during on-boarding and existing account holders requires scalable and robust processes to meet regulatory obligations and reduce reputational risk.
NetReveal Sanctions and PEP Screening enables institutions to comply with internal watch list management requirements and national and international sanctions enforcement, protecting your reputation using a single risk-based, adaptable, enterprise wide-solution.
With a global footprint across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, we deliver the following key benefits:
- Achieve global compliance – identify sanctioned entities, PEPs, and high-risk individuals across multiple watch lists with a solution that’s currently screening over one billion distinct financial relationships daily;
- Screen, detect, and track beneficial owners (BOs) and their linkages in real-time – to better account for BOs, controllers, and Relative and Close Associate (RCA) information;
- Multiple Languages - Supports screening in more than 60 languages and character sets;
- Realise optimised investigator efficiency – supports multiple levels of alert roll up to optimise investigation efficiency so watchlist management alerts are presented in the user interface together;
- Enhanced Investigation - Investigators can swiftly build up a clearer picture of the customer compliance risk;
- Data enrichment and investigation – supports over 300 regulatory global watch lists including consolidated list integration with Dow Jones, World Check and others. Drives more meaningful insights by enhancing core data and identify relationships and risks previously unknown;
- Streamline investigations and workflows – reduce investigation time and reduce false positives with advanced name-matching, risk-based alert prioritsation, one-click adjudication, and automated regulatory filing.