In June 2018 we hosted RESET: A one-day cyber security conference with an all female speaker line-up. The event was a huge success, with over 175 people attending and our fantastic speakers providing in-depth knowledge of destructive cyber-attacks and criminal operations, threat hunting and strategy, and human centric security.
If you weren't able to join us at RESET, don't worry! We recorded all of the fantastic presentations by our speakers, so even if you weren't able to be with us on the day, you can now watch them here on-demand.
We've split the full day's agenda into four recorded sessions - each one featuring a number of expert speakers:
The first recorded session from RESET, features insight including:
- Introduction and Welcome - Louise Fisk, Communications and Marketing Director, BAE Systems
- [03:17] Powering Adaptive Defence with Threat Intelligence - Mary Haigh, Product Director, BAE Systems
- [30:03] Evolving the Building Blocks of Open Banking - Adizah Tejani, Director of Marketing, EMEA, Token
Continue watching with our second session below.
The second recorded session from RESET, features insight including:
- Bots, Trolls, Warriors and The Path Ahead - Andrea Limbago, Chief Social Scientist, EndGame
- [33:29] Public-Private Roles in Securing Cyberspace - Panel Session
- [01:16:04] Insider Look at Cybercrime and the Dark Web - Rashmi Knowles, Field CTO, EMEA, RSA Security
Continue watching with our third session below.
The third recorded session from RESET, featuring insight including:
- Denial of Trust: The New Attack - Wendy Nather, Director of Advisory CISOs, Duo Security
- [32:32] Securing the Unsecurable - Panel Session
Continue watching with our fourth session below.
The fourth recorded session from RESET, featuring insight including:
- Why We Need the "Why": Leveraging Threat Intelligence to Answer Critical Questions - Rebekah Brown, Head of Threat Intelligence, Rapid7
- [32:53] Hidden in Plain Sight: North Korea's IT Sector and Cybersecurity - Andrea Berger, Senior Research Associate, Middlebury Institute of International Studies
- [01:06:30] Closing Remarks - Kirsten Ward and Saher Naumaan, Threat Intelligence Analyst, BAE Systems