July 21, 2020 – Today, BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, a global leading provider of anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-fraud solutions, broadened its portfolio with the introduction of their cloud-hosted NetReveal® 360° for AML Compliance package. This uniquely-tailored cloud service combines applications for Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Watch List Management (WLM) and Data Privacy – all from a single provider with more than 20 years of experience in compliance and counter-fraud solutions.
In these turbulent times, customers are looking for strength, security and scale to advance and flourish long term. NetReveal 360° covers data preparation and ingestion, configuration, tuning, management and monitoring – backed up by BAE Systems’ commitment to security, innovation and customer service excellence.
“AML Compliance is a constantly evolving and complex landscape for institutions, with criminals attempting to exploit new business and technology in rapid fashion. These factors, if not properly monitored, could undermine business and constrict growth,” said Brian Ferro, Head of AML/BSA Compliance, BAE Systems. “NetReveal 360° frees institutions from having to manage internal infrastructure, solutions or schedule maintenance and updates, by shifting these responsibilities to our managed services. With NetReveal 360°, customers can simply log in wherever they are and defend their financial systems with ease.”
NetReveal 360° offers:
- Complete Compliance: Designed and maintained by financial crime specialists, NetReveal 360° is a fully managed, end-to-end compliance package compatible with AWS and Azure. The solution’s entity-centric approach allows for insights across investigations for more robust detection, scoring and reporting.
- Cost Effectiveness: No upfront investment and provides predictable monthly costs with a solid ROI.
- Adaptability to Grow with You: Multiple deployment models to suit your needs today and tomorrow, and which adapt to unexpected changes in demand within hours rather than days or even weeks.
- Industry Leading Security: NetReveal 360° cloud security adheres to the same highest levels of security standards as our government deployments and is ISO27001 and PCI DSS certified.
- Global Data Privacy Coverage: NetReveal 360° includes the NetReveal Data Privacy Agent solution so FIs can comply with GDPR and CCPA data privacy regulations.
Learn more about NetReveal 360° - your solution for comprehensive regulatory compliance.
Notes to editors
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. For further information about BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, please visit www.baesystems.com/ai