We no longer hold assessment centres for our graduate programme. We are an inclusive employer and strive to recruit, retain and inspire the best people. We operate multiple intakes throughout the year for our graduate programme, including January, June and September. We have separate intakes for our Applied Intelligence and Finance Accelerate programmes.
Graduate skills webinar
Hear from our expert panel and discover what we think are the essential graduate skills for the future
Rewards & Benefits
As a graduate or undergraduate with us, you'll be a full-time employee and working on real projects from day one. In return we reward you with a competitive salary, generous leave, and a comprehensive benefits package including share schemes, product and service discounts, professional mentoring, innovative training programmes and a commitment to protect your work life balance.
We are an inclusive employer and strive to recruit, retain and inspire the best people from the widest pool. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss any adjustments or arrangements, as required, to support your application. Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Hints and Tips
If you think you have the vision and talent to make one of our opportunities your own, submitting an application is your first chance to show us how good you really are. We receive thousands of application forms every year, so give plenty of time and thought to making sure that yours stands out.
- Think carefully about the opportunity, scheme and/or business area you are interested in and your relevant skills, when deciding what role you would like to apply for, we are looking for your skills and capabilities to maximise your potential into the career path you choose with us.
- Use plain English - you are making a case for yourself and this should be presented as clearly as possible.
- Give full details of your degree modules, previous work experience and relevant final year projects - recruiting managers will want to see exactly what you have done and how this meets their requirements.
- Make sure you’ve filled in all the sections of the application.
- Finally, Best of luck with your application!
How to apply
We ask all candidates to apply online using our application form to ensure our selection process is completely fair and consistent. Following your online application you will be invited to undertake a virtual assessment involving gamified assessment challenges and video questions. If you are successful, you’ll be invited to either a virtual or face-to-face interview. Our main recruitment window runs from the beginning of September every year. Please note: where sufficient applications have been received these roles be closed therefore early application is advised.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the Graduate Recruitment Team on 02080682868 or email GART@baesystems.com Please note that we are able to discuss the application with the candidate only. For Applied Intelligence Future Talent queries, please email email@example.com.
View our online brochure
Learn more about our graduate programmes and find the role that’s right for you.