Ready to apply?
Now that you’ve had the chance to have a look at the various schemes and opportunities that we offer, all you have to do now is get your application on its way. Just select an opportunity below to launch our online application system - we've even included some hints and tips further down to help you! Also, please note that as we find suitable candidates to fill our opportunities, we will no longer accept online applications for that opportunity so suggest you apply as early as possible to have the best chance of success.
- Summer Internship Programme
- Industrial Placement
- Graduate Development Framework
- Finance Leader Development Programme
Application Hints & Tips
If you think you have the vision and talent to make one of our opportunities your own, submitting an application is your first chance to show us how good you really are. We receive thousands of application forms every year, and you'll need to give plenty of time and thought to make sure yours stands out. Below is some advice:
- Think carefully about the opportunity, scheme and/or business area you are interested in and your relevant skills when deciding what to apply for.
- Use plain English - you are making a case for yourself and this should come over clearly and using correct English.
- Stick to the word limit - compress sections into shorter paragraphs if necessary.
- Give full details of your degree modules, previous work experience and relevant final year projects - recruiting managers will want to see exactly what you have done and how this fulfils what they are looking for.
- Make sure you’ve filled in all the sections of the application.