From our main base in Glasgow, supported by delivery teams around the UK, our complex warship design and manufacturing capability offers a full range of naval ships, from offshore patrol vessels through to giant aircraft carriers. We are the only provider of complex warships to the UK Royal Navy’s surface fleet and our naval ships are in service with navies globally. We are committed to developing, diversifying and retaining the brightest minds in the industry and inspiring the engineers of tomorrow.
Click to find out about the programmes you could be contributing to as part of our Naval Ships team.Find out more
From our engineers, to our project managers and leadership teams, we employ a diverse workforce offering a wide range of skills.Find out more
- Works as a contributory engineering team member, carrying out a range of technical activities in support of operational and/or engineering requirements, in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements
- Primarily manages and completes own engineering tasks within a team in a professional manner in accordance with engineering processes
- Provides specialist engineering and technical input to one or more programmes
- Grows BAE Systems knowledge base by promoting and sharing new technologies for implementation across businesses and programmes
- Could be appointed by Engineering Authority to have responsibility for all technical aspects of a particular project
- Will typically be a Chartered Engineer/Scientist
- Carries out a range of engineering tasks as assigned in an engineering team in accordance with all relevant processes and quality requirements
- Provides engineering and management expertise to high value projects
- Has responsibility for engineering management aspects
- Would typically be a Chartered Engineer working towards Fellowship
- Provides engineering expertise as a Technical Authority to a project of significant value
Please follow the links below to find out more about our current opportunities and to submit an application.
- Engineering Opportunities - View
- Product Safety Engineers - View
- Principal Engineer – Modelling & Simulation - View
If none of these opportunties match your requirements at this point in time, you can register your interest for similar positions by joining our talent pool. To sign up, please click here.