We have vacancies within Information Assurance across the UK.
Working within Information Assurance, you will be leading on matters of IA for key projects. You will be establishing yourself as a product champion of IA, advocating its importance, relevance and application.
Working on highly complex products, which have an associated scale of risk, will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge.
Your skills and qualifications will include:
- Recent experience in the conduct of Information Assurance, ideally against JSP440 and SPF requirement
- Knowledge of Information Assurance work in the government sector (defence, police, home office, health) – preference will be given to work in the defence sector
- Demonstrable knowledge of HMG policies to include: JSP440, SPF, CESG IA Portfolio ideally
- Experience leading on a range of Information Assurance activities through the whole product life cycle, from requirements through design and to an end product
- Application of expertise in Information Assurance to military products
We are continually recruiting for Information Assurance positions. Please register your interest by following the link below: