We are the sole supplier and integrator of Combat Management Systems (CMS) for the UK Royal Navy's current surface and sub-surface fleet.
Our highly skilled Combat Systems teams have decades of experience in the design, development and integration of state-of-the-art naval combat systems which are in operation with more than 20 navies around the world.
The integration of these complex platforms, their systems and the subsequent support of vessels in service require people with unique expertise, including combat systems engineers, software and systems engineers as well as hardware and network experts.
Find out more about what we do from our Systems Design Authority in Combat Systems, Joe Dunn:
With the growth of our business, we are looking to add approximately 50 engineers to our Combat Systems teams to work at the cutting edge of technology. Take a look at some of our current opportunities and click to find out more about the unique skills we’re hoping to find. You may never have previously considered working in defence or maritime but now is the time to join and grow you career.
- COTS Hardware Engineer, New Malden - View
- Hardware Engineer (Safety), New Malden - View
- VMware Engineer, New Malden - View
- C# Software Engineer, New Malden - View
- C++ Software Engineer, New Malden - View
- Lead Network Architect, New Malden or Portsmouth (Broad Oak) - View
- Product Safety and Environmental Engineer, New Malden, Frimley, Portsmouth (Broad Oak) or Filton (Bristol) - View
- Principal Network Engineer, New Malden, Frimley, Portsmouth (Broad Oak) or Dorchester - View