What do we offer?
We offer a range of award-winning programmes across our many sectors and sites in the UK. So, whether you are interested in engineering, project management, engineering and manufacturing or business administration, we have a variety of exciting roles for you in a range of levels – all the way up to degree and master’s level apprenticeships.
Each apprenticeship offers:-
- On-the-job training by experienced professionals.
- Top-quality academic qualifications – fees are paid for by us so you can “earn while you learn” so your hard-earned qualifications will be debt-free.
- Real work placements in our businesses working on the type of landmark projects anyone would want on their CV.
- Time off the job to study.
- Enrichment experiences such as outward bound (team building activities in the countryside); opportunities to work with other apprentices and staff to become involved in promoting careers with local schools and supporting community groups.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company share scheme.
- National Union of Students (NUS) membership.
- An inclusive culture that values diversity and embraces work-life balance.
- A commitment to apprentice welfare – we have a safeguarding policy; designated safeguarding staff and all training staff undertake enhanced DBS checks.
- Opportunity to provide us with feedback through a regular survey programme and Apprentice Council local and national groups.
- After completion, many apprentices stay with us and go on to have successful careers. In fact, much of our workforce started out as an apprentice - including some people who are senior management positions. We’re a large and diverse company with lots of opportunities for progression.
What are we looking for?
We do everything possible to help our apprentices develop into skilled and valuable employees. We’re looking for people who best fit the values we have as a company; which describe what we expect of each other.
- Trusted: We deliver on our commitments. We are honest and take responsibility so that we can be relied upon. In our organisation, everyone’s contribution matters.
- Innovative: We create leading-edge solutions by valuing the imagination and experience within our organisation. We empower teams and work together to turn our ideas and technologies into solutions.
- Bold: We constructively challenge and take the initiative, operating with tenacity and resolve. We accept challenges and manage risk and set ourselves stretching goals.
In addition, each apprenticeship programme has specific requirements. They’re outlined each job description contained in the page that describes our current opportunities.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are an inclusive employer and recruiting, retaining and inspiring the best people from the widest pool is imperative to deliver our strategy. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the Apprentice Recruitment Team on 01772 677277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are able to discuss the application with the candidate only.