How to apply
To apply for an Advanced Apprenticeship:
- Submit your online application - you will be able to find out more about the role profiles by clicking “Search & Apply” and select the Apprenticeship you would like to apply. This will help you identify the opportunities and locations of each role.
- Online initial-assessments - Complete your initial-assessments within the timeframe given. If you require any support or have any technical issues, there are contact details on the email to support you.
- Interview/Assessment Centre - Following the closing date at the end of February, candidate applications are reviewed and shortlisted. If your application is successful then you will be invited to attend an interview or an assessment centre, you will be sent full details nearer the time.
- Outcome - Following completion of the interview, your application will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome.
- Finally, please ensure you leave yourself plenty of time to complete your application with care and attention and ensure it is submitted before the closing date.
Best of luck with your application!