The fact is that, even as cybersecurity technologies continue to improve, cyber-attacks have escalated and the challenges of installing, operating, and maintaining cyber defense systems will always be a reality. That’s why BAE Systems includes technical support and services with every purchase of our cybersecurity products, as well as offering incremental services at low cost to help as needed. See below for a detailed list of our cybersecurity support and services, and links to our product pages.
BAE Systems’ Technical Support and Services include:
- 24/7 Technical Support. BAE Systems provides 24/7 technical support for all of our cybersecurity products via phone and email, and we also make it available through purchase of maintenance plans. Assistance with installation, configuration, administration, or general troubleshooting is available from our highly-trained support engineers, who are experienced with complex customer environments. BAE Systems is proud to provide around-the-clock coverage and rapid response to your queries to ensure peace of mind and consistent performance.
- Professional Training. To assure proper use and optimum performance of our cybersecurity products, BAE Systems offers a number of instructor-led formal and informal courses, made available both at customer sites and/or at BAE Systems’ acclaimed Reston, VA training facility. This allows our customers to quickly take advantage of the power of BAE Systems’ cross domain, multi-level security, and deep content inspection capabilities. Courses target specific roles, such as administrator, user, and developer. Each course varies in length and spans one to five days.
- Installation & configuration. These services include, (1) conducting site surveys, (2) delivery to user sites, (3) oversight of hardware installation, and (4) test and acceptance at a user site.
- Rapid prototyping and custom development. Whether you require fast delivery of a custom capability, or need specialized filters for rare file types, BAE Systems can provide prototyping, software development, ruggedized hardware analysis, and testing services to meet your mission requirements.
Certification and accreditation
We offer our customers certification and accreditation documentation and services to deliver the expertise you need to achieve FISMA Certification and Accreditation (C & A) compliance, demonstrate that compliance to the Inspector General, and mitigate information security risk.
Visit our cybersecurity product pages
For a comprehensive review of our cybersecurity products, check out our Cybersecurity products portfolio, or review our individual cybersecurity products in more detail by clicking the product names below, including:
- STOP™ is our secure, high assurance general purpose operating system, designed to give defense, intelligence community, government, and enterprise solution integrators a trusted, robust, and certifiable foundation for information sharing, cross-domain guarding, and server applications.
- XTS® Guard 7 is NSA RTB-compliant and a NCDSMO-listed cross domain solution that’s certified for multi-directional automated data transfers between networks, domains, and electronic assets.
- XTS® Diode is a Raise-The-Bar (RTB) compliant, one-way transfer (OWT) device that enables the transfer of data and files between networks by utilizing pitcher / catcher software to transmit and receive data needed by users on networks of different classification levels.
- Data Diode Solution™ OWT solution is a hardware-enforced unidirectional solution for secure handling of data transfers. It’s also the first common criteria EAL 7+ evaluated product in the U.S. approved for unidirectional transfer.
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Secure Gateways exceed RTB requirements for networks and systems with hardware-based requirements for access, transfer, and filtering.