Jun 2 - 5 2019
2019 GEOINT Symposium
Innovative Approaches. Differentiated Results.
BAE Systems is utilizing innovative technologies to produce impressive results. From exquisite sensors and commercial GEOINT platforms to analysis as a service and foundation GEOINT production, we are leading the GEOINT revolution. Visit us at booth #625 to get the solution you need for any phase of the geospatial lifecycle.
Capabilities we're displaying
San Antonio, TX , United States of America
Jun 2 - 5 20192019-06-02T22:55:24+02:002019-06-05T22:55:38+02:00 | San Antonio, TX , United States of America900 E. Market Street , San Antonio, TX , 78205, United States of America
May 21 - 23 2019
AUSA LANPAC Symposium & Exposition
Join us at the Association of the United States Army’s LANPAC Symposium & Exposition in Hawaii.
Our goal is to supply game changing technology and security capabilities to US allies and partners in the Indo-Pacific Region. Stop by our booth to learn how we’re innovating solutions for the most complex land, air, and sea missions.Come visit us at Booth #404.
Preview our products
- Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS®) laser-guided rocket – Turns a standard unguided 2.75-inch (70 millimeter) rocket into a precision laser-guided rocket to give warfighters a low-cost surgical strike capability.
- Optical Electronic Warfare Systems – Provides superior protection against guided and unguided threats to rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasures (ATIRCM) system – Provides protection against an array of modern, highly lethal missile attacks in all infrared threat bands.
- Hostile Fire Indicator Common Acoustic Sensor (HICAS) – Detects and provides aircrew warning for ballistic hostile threats. It is fully integrated into the CMWS ECU processor.
- 2-Color Advanced Warning System (2CAWS) – Detects and defeats threats during complex, multi-threat engagement scenarios at extended ranges via 2-color IR sensing with higher confidence.
- M777 Lightweight Towed 155mm Howitzer – With unparalleled tactical and strategic mobility, the battle-proven 39 caliber M777 sets the standard for modern, reliable fire support in the most hostile environments.
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAV7A1) – Vehicle with rugged durability and superior mobility for transporting troops and cargo from ship to shore.
Honolulu, HI, United States of America
May 21 - 23 20192019-05-21T13:08:19+02:002019-05-23T13:08:44+02:00 | Honolulu, HI, United States of America2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America
May 6 - 8 2019
Sea-Air-SpaceThe Navy League’s annual Sea-Air-Space Exposition is the largest maritime exposition in the United States, bringing together the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector companies, and key military decision makers from around the world. This year, BAE Systems (booth #1637) is exhibiting advanced technologies and services to support maritime superiority.To view day-by-day highlights from our booth click here.
National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America
May 6 - 8 20192019-05-06T21:39:42+02:002019-05-08T21:33:54+02:00 | National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America201 Waterfront St, National Harbor, Maryland, 20745, United States of America
Apr 19 2019
Apr 18 2019
2018 Standard Conditions of Purchase.pdf
Apr 17 2019
Apr 17 2019
Apr 17 2019
Fraud Detection & Prevention
Protecting institutions and individuals from loss of monetary and information assets.
AML Regulatory Compliance
We protect financial institutions from financial and reputational harm.
Flight control systems that lead commercial aviation
We’ve been improving flight controls for 40+ years, with an installed base of 15,000 aircraft. Our fly-by-wire controls – the first in commercial aircraft – continue to make flight more agile, secure, and affordable. And our advances in autonomous controls and electric aircraft will further transform aviation.
Aircraft engine controls that maximize throttle-to-thrust- with dependability
Specializing in electronic engine controllers that optimize engines for ultimate throttle-to-thrust performance, BAE Systems is a world leader in full authority digital engine control (FADEC) design, development, production, and support.
Apr 15 2019
Vehicle protection systems provide layered defense for armored vehicles
Providing improved visibility, situational awareness, threat warning, and countermeasures to protect armored vehicles and crews.
Apr 15 2019
NetReveal® AML Transaction Monitoring
The NetReveal AML Transaction Monitoring solution employs advanced detection analytics and an investigator-centric design to help Financial Institutions spot signs of suspicious activity by identifying patterns of unusual behaviour.
Showing results 1 to 14 of 2149