Proven Full-Spectrum Experience
Leveraging BAE Systems’ more than 60 years of expertise in the EW domain and more than 40 years of experience in aircraft survivability equipment across domestic and international markets, our solutions span the entire electromagnetic spectrum – protecting the warfighter on the ground, at sea, and in the air.
- Broad-band, high-power electronic attack
- Signal disruption and jamming
- Threat analysis and response
- Platform protection and situational awareness
- Missile threat warning
- Infrared and RF countermeasures
- Survivability support solutions
- Precision direction finding and geo-location
- Mission system integration with full life-cycle support
What is full-spectrum EW?
Full-spectrum electronic warfare (EW) solutions use the entire electromagnetic spectrum to support key military operations in the air, on the ground, at sea, and in space. By leveraging the radio frequency (RF) and electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) parts of the spectrum, a suite of capabilities can be developed to detect, identify, and respond to threats across the evolving battlespace.
Why is full-spectrum EW important?
Full-spectrum EW solutions are important because they increase survivability for warfighters. Full-spectrum solutions can provide multi-functional applications, allowing users to detect, identify, and respond to many different types of threats on many different platforms.