Secure information sharing
In environments struggling with “need-to-know” and “need-to-protect,” SIBA provides controlled access to mission critical information without sacrificing security. The unprecedented granular redaction capability is simple to use and transparent to end users, utilizing Microsoft® Word®, PowerPoint® and SharePoint®.
Today, intelligence professionals and analysts estimate that over 80% of the actionable intelligence their field personnel could make use of is never received because of classification challenges.
To address this, SIBA provides a revolutionary secure information sharing capability with granular data access down to the character level. This is accomplished with a secure no-SQL XML database that is far more performant and affordable than relational database solutions. The solution makes use of Microsoft Office® and SharePoint while relying on STOP for security enforcement.
Human-driven tagging of documents and records within SIBA allow users to create, add, or access critical information within a given document based upon not only the network they’re on, but also the type of device they are using.
SIBA benefits and differentiators:
- A “big data” database at a fraction of the cost of RDBMS Systems
- Granular labeling down to the character level in Word/PowerPoint
- Greater granularity capability than Apache Accumulo™
- Strong multi-level application security predicated on STOP, with deep hooks into certified low-level assurance engine
- Integrates into legacy infrastructure while transparent to end users