BAE Systems is a leading provider of ship repair, modernization, conversion, and overhaul services for U.S. government and commercial customers.
BAE Systems' Ship Repair has four full-service shipyards located on the East and West coasts of the United States. Our primary customers are the U.S. Navy and the operators of large-hulled commercial ships and super-yachts. “Anchored in Safety,” we provide our customers, crews, subcontractors, and employees a safe and clean working environment. Through the years, we have developed proven processes and skilled trade-sharing to agilely meet all customer requirements.
Our ship services are:
- Life Extension
Our expertise includes:
- Complex Program and Project Management
- Planning and Execution of Maintenance, Repair, and Modernization Services
- Integration of Third Party Activities
- Depot, Pier-side, and Emergent Maintenance
- Support of Surge Readiness