The Faraday Test Centre, housed in the BAE Systems facility in Rochester, Kent, is a fully equipped, one-stop qualification department offering an extensive range of services, including:
- Environmental test laboratory
- Electromagnetic compatibility test laboratory
- HIRF testing (up to 2000 V/m)
- CE and low-voltage assessments
- Test plans, procedures, and reports
- Test cable, fixture design, and manufacture
- Design consultancy for electronic equipment and systems
The electromagnetic compatibility and environmental laboratories, which have been operating for 40 years, offer a wide range of equipment and a team that with a high-level expertise and can-do approach. The capabilities, skills, and experience of the facility’s personnel helps the Faraday Test Centre to be a market leader in product development and qualification.
The centre is a United Kingdom Accreditation Service test laboratory, accredited to ISO 17025 for environmental and electromagnetic compatibility testing (UKAS registration number 0047). The centre is also ISO 9001 approved by BAE Systems’ Quality Management System.
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a personal visit to view the facilities and meet the team.
Please visit the Faraday Test Centre site.