Effective, adaptable ECM dispensing systems
Integrated with missile warning systems and radar warning receivers, these advanced BAE Systems Rokar self-defense chaff and flare dispensing systems are used to defend fixed-wing combat aircraft, helicopters, transport, and VIP aircraft against incoming missiles in highly-contested airspace. BAE Systems Rokar offerings include ECM systems with up to 24 dispensers and unparalleled capabilities.
Below is a partial list of airborne platforms that our ECM systems were installed and has a relevant program of record.
|Fixed-wing combat and maritime patrol aircraft||Rotary-wing / helicopter aircraft||Transport & VIP|
Why choose our advanced countermeasure dispensing systems?
To operate in a contested battle space effectively, aircrews need to trust the installed advanced countermeasure dispensing system will deliver the self-protection they need every time. BAE Systems Rokar is a worldwide leader in research, development, and production of electronic countermeasure (ECM) dispenser systems with a broad reputation as the most reliable among leading aircraft systems integrators in the last 30 years. Our systems have the advantages of low weight & power consumption, easy to install and maintain and with high MTBF therefore are the chosen option for new airborne platforms and upgrades. BAE Systems Rokar ACDS are combat proven thus selected by leading worldwide end users.
Our related electronic countermeasure (ECM) products
- Advanced Countermeasures Dispenser System (ACDS) is an airborne, computer-controlled, self-defense system that operates as a stand-alone system with enhanced capabilities for chaff, flare, and advanced decoy dispensing.
- Advanced Digital Dispensing System (ADDS) is a computer-controlled, threat-adaptive, countermeasure dispensing system that dispenses decoy payloads to protect aircraft from ground and air threats. Unlike competitors, ADDS can fire dual-chaff cartridges that double the number of on-board chaff stores per mission.
Our test gear for ECM dispensing systems and airborne munitions
- Smart Breech Plate Adapter (SBPA-V2) is an advanced, easy-to-use, low-cost tester that improves aircraft readiness by performing fast and reliable flight-line safety and functional checks. It also shortens the dispensing system’s maintenance cycle.
- ALM-288, ALM-293 and ALM-294 Countermeasure Dispenser Tester (CDTS) is a self-contained, battery-powered flight-line tester that improves aircraft readiness by performing fast and reliable flight-line safety and functional checks of the countermeasure dispenser system.
- Functional and Stray-voltage Tester (FAST) improves aircraft and helicopter readiness by performing fast and reliable flight-line safety and functional checks of the weapon control system.
- Modular I-Level Test Equipment (MATE) is a PC-based lower-level test bench. MATE runs automatic tests on the BAE Systems ACDS and generates reports based on the test results.
BAE Systems Rokar also provides comprehensive customer support in:
- System characterization and specification
- Aircraft survey
- System updates and operational improvements
- Aircrew and technician training
- Ground support equipment for flight line, intermediate, and depot levels
- Operation and maintenance manuals